Turnstile used for pedestrian and bicycle access control.
Fast and safe
The turnstiles are designed for continuous operation and can be successfully used in areas
with high frequency passages. Developed for combined entrances for people and bicycle.
Suitable areas: airports, factories, commercial buildings, harbours etc. The spindle is operated by an individual motor/mechanism.
The turnstile has a rotating spindle with 3 (120 degree) arms and a separate spindle suitable for bicycles.
Mode of operation
The two-way mechanism enables traffic control in both directions or in a selected direction.
The LED pictograms (red cross & green arrow), easily visible and situated on the cabinet indicate the status of the turnstile (locked/unlocked). The red cross indicates passage closure, the green arrow indicates passage opening. The turnstile mechanism allows smooth entrance/exit and is equipped with a mechanical, as well as a magnetic lock for optimal security. The spindle is motorised, ensuring smooth entrance/exit for the user. The turnstile can also be used as a normal pedestrian turnstile (no bicycle). For access using the bicycle spindle, an open signal needs to be activated after the pedestrian entrance.
- Turnstile mechanism is made of high quality steel and equipped with high quality bearings.
Brake/locking system has a very short response time (from 0.03 to 0.12s).
In the event of a power failure, the mechanism will be automatically unlocked to allow safe exit from the building and will prevent entry.
- The control (H104) has a wide range of options allowing various individual requirements
- Easy access for service and maintenance in the cabinet
- Illumination of passage as standard (controlled by a light sensor)
- Pictogram (red/green) as standard on both sides of the cabinet
- Prepared for external card reader
- Stainless steel spindle and cabinet as standard
- Cage in HDG as standard
- 15-20 passages/min
Other dimensions: on request.
Power supply voltage
230V AC, 50 Hz
max 120 W
Potential free contact – no/nc
Signal (max. 1 sec)
-25o to +50o C
IP protection rating
Stainless steel, 1.5 mm
100x50x3 mm, 60x60x2 mm, 60x30x3 mm and 25x25x1.5 mm
Spindle core tube
- Overclimbing protection
- Fencing connection on post
- Roof in polycarbonate
- Powder coated cage in RAL colors.